Read the Qur'an in one day


Assalamu Alaikum dear readers i received this
email and thought it would benefit all those who
are intrested in reading the whole Qur'an in one
day.  Hope this helps!!!!!!!

There is nothing that facilitates nearness to Allah better than that which has eminated from Allah, meaning Al-Quran."  (Mustadrak Hakim)
I"ve spent many days of my precious life in many useless matters.  Hence, I decided that all day today, I'll be reciting the Quran and trying to complete it in less than 24 hours.  Duas of encouragement will be apprecited.

Started at 7:00 AM- 30 to go...Ya Allah!  Help me......

8:00 AM - 3 finished 27 more to go.... as for those who think this is against Ikhlas, I'll discuss it some other time...

9:00 AM - 6 finished 24 more to go....about ikhlas check Surah #2 Verse #271....May Allah grant all of us true Ikhlas and protect us from being haters

10:00 AM - 9 finished Alhamdulillah...21 more to go... May Allah make it easy for us to use these last 9/10 days of Ramadhan in the best of manners

11:00 AM - 12 finished.....18 more to go...dude...I never knew it was going to be this easy Alhamdulillah...

12:00 PM - 15 finished!....15 more to go....I hope this post will inspire others to recite the Quran even more....ok...i'm taking a break for a while...brb....
TWO HOUR BREAK

3:00 PM - 18 finished....12 more to go.....nearly there Alhamdulillah

4:00 PM - 21 finished.....9 more to go :)...the end is near.....Insha Allah....

5:00 PM - 24 finished....6 more to go :)....the aroma of Samoosas is getting to me....I hope I don't start drooling over my beloved 13 liner....
I just can't explain how happy I feel inside.....So Rayhan after seeing me recite the Quran all day long goes to me, "Papa...you can't read anymore because you are going to take all the thawab...it's not fair...."....

6:00 PM - 27 finished.....yaaaaaaaaaay.....only 3 more to go....I'm gonna give myself a well deserved break...and come Iftar time...boy...I feel sorry for those Samoosas....
*OUT FOR IFTARI AND PRAYERS*

It's 11:45 PM right now.  Just came back from Taraweehs.  I was invited to deliver a speech at a Masjid which is about 30 minutes away from my place.  I never really wanted to go because I knew that it would eat up so much of my precious Ramadhan moments.  When it comes to Ramadhan, it's every man for himself.  The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam would go into Ietikaf in Ramadhan and would do some crazy Ebadah (worship) in Ramadhan.....I left at 8:00 and just came back right now.  That's nearly 4 hours!  I could have recited 12 paras/parts of the Quran in that amount of time.  Oh well...I just hope the speech inspired someone (including myself) to utilize the last few days of Ramadhan properly.  I was invited to come back again but I politely refused.  Hope I made the right decision.  Ok....I have 3 of the 30 parts of the Quran left to complete the whole Quran.  Man....my throat is parched!  All that recitation and then to cap it off, I had to deliver the speech.  Oh well...at least I'm allowed to drink water....k..gtg....It's not over till it's over....

1:00 AM - Finished the whole Quran Alhamdulillah....a few days ago...I thought it was impossible to finish it in less than 24 hours...and today...after finishing it...I feel like completing another one tomorrow!...now...I have to go and make Dua...for myself..and for those who left over 350 footprints in the last 24 hours....and then off to sleep...good night...good night...parting is sweet sorrow...that I shall say...goodnight till it be tomorrow...

In need of your duas,
sheikh Nazim mangera

Comments